Friday, July 23, 2010

Camp GLOW Press!

Hello Lovely Blog Readers,

Yes, I am still alive! Yes, Camp GLOW happened! Yes, it was incredible! Really really incredible! And, I promise, that within a week I will have my summation post finished and online to tell you all about just how awesome it was! But, until then, I have, for your viewing pleasure, an article from the Women and Children Crisis Center's newsletter, one of the local organizations who had a guest speaker from. I know this is just Tongan press, but it's still pretty amazing.

http://www.wccc.tbu.to/news/light-shines-on-young-girls-of-tonga/

2 comments:

  1. YAY ALICIA! congrats on Camp GLOW! I'm so proud of you and it sounds like everyone had a very enriching experience.

    MISS YOUUUUU
    love and hugs,
    linds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.
    My name is Kali and I am in Tonga WWOOFing right now and I found your blog. I was wondering if you needed any help with your projects? I am here for three weeks and I want to do more than WWOOF but I dont want a vacation. PLease email me at kbrgant@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete